Monday 1 March 2021

 

These  are three of my latest pictures. I painted these during this lockdown. I am working on a couple more at the moment but I am having problems with my eyes,I’m waiting for a cataract op, anyhow I thought I’d finished them, but Jane pointed out that  I’d missed bits so I used a magnifier to paint in missed bits.
Had premed  over the phone so it’s getting closer.

                                                               I hope you are coping with lockdown, we are but are we looking forward to  small bit of normality, I suppose we all have things we really miss, family  eaten out and I’m told shopping . During the lockdowns I have had my monthly infusions as usual thanks to the staff at Frome hospital ,during the first lockdown I had a line put in at the RUH and then had 14 days of attending Frome hospital twice day a for antibiotics .I also had a few lumps removed in th RUH. I have always been a fan of the NHS, my treatment has been superb even during the pandemic.
As this is the first time I have used blogger in a long time it’s taken me a long time to do this as I shave had to learn how to use it. Love to you all,Philip xxxxx

No comments: