Monday 27 May 2013

Hi to every one we met whilst we were at  Reading Contemporary art fair. It has been a busy month, a couple of commissions to complete whilst during the last two weeks I haven't been well, I have had and upset stomach which has lasted for two weeks, I now also have a chest infection, I went to see a GP about a some growths on my face  and he said he'd make an appointment to see a dermatologist, this was 5.30 last Wednesday evening . Lunchtime Friday I had a phone call from the RUH with an appointment . That's got to be the quickest ever.
I see Dave  (Cameron) has said he thinks we should stop bashing the banks as its gone on too long, tell that to the people who lost jobs and homes. He's got to be one of the few prime ministers to have a tv channel named after him.
Philip

No comments: