Friday 1 April 2011

Well a month of steroids has passed, and I now have another months worth to take, after a month I have put six inches on my waist but no weight, I have numerous side effects but they tell me there normal.
I am going to have this newish chemotherapy, it has got a name but I dont remember it, its 3 drugs one of which is administered intravenously, 2 in tablet form, it looks fun.
The list of side effects looks grim, I read a couple and ignored the rest.
I have not struggeld as much as I do now since I was diagnosed all those years ago, I still think I am in my last year, my doctor disagrees.
I cannot walk into town which is 3 minutes walk without wearing myself out.
The only good thing is I am painting a lot as my sleep pattern has been destroyed,so I paint at funny times.
I think I am painting some of the best paintings I have ever done, and I am enjoying doing them.
I lose track of time whilst painting, the studio is nearly how I want it,very comfortable so its a good place to be.
Thanks to everyone for there best wishes.
lov to you all
Philip

donate blood, save a life, thanks


No comments: